VoiceGrid™ Local: Automated Voice Biometric System
Single server network solution for 1:N searches, supports a database of up to 10,000 records and up to 10 workstations.
The voice matching in VoiceGridLocal system is accomplished through the utilization of the STC exclusive methods of processing, segmentation, feature extraction and identification of voice samples. This ensures the highest levels of accuracy and provides an additional and valuable tool in assisting in investigations where voice evidence may be present such as:
- Domestic Violence
- Terroristic Threats
- Prank or False Report Calls
- Drug Trafficking
- Gang & Organized Crime
- Abuse of Emergency or 911 Communication Channels
VoiceGrid Local is ideal for agencies with a larger voice database requirement but with only the need for a stand-alone system or multiple workstations within the same facility or campus. Additionally VoiceGridLocal can be delivered as either a software-only solution to be installed on customer provided hardware or as a full turn-key solution including both hardware and software.
The turn-key solution delivers additional benefits by providing out-of-the-box plug and play capabilities. This will allow the user to quickly utilize the system and begin immediate operations without having to tax their existing IT infrastructure or resources. Additionally it will alleviate any compatibility issues with existing hardware and be pre-configured to the exact specifications required.
The exclusive rights belong to
the STC-innovation Ltd.
- Quickly identify or eliminate speakers under investigation by matched ranking scored by percentage of probability
- Create, monitor and manage the voice database
- Full control over the administration and management of the voice data including access rights and security levels
- Automatic speech signal resampling and segmentation
- Ability to store and search by additional data (demographic, biographic) associated with the voice sample
- Identification results can be viewed, analyzed and printed
- Adjustable filtering to fine tune results
- Compatible with IKAR Lab for expert analysis and verification
|Maximum Voice Database Size||10,000 records|
|Maximum Number of Client Workstations||10|
|Estimated Search Time at Maximum DB Size||1 minute|
|Biometric feature extraction time||9.5 sec.|
|Standard Server Hardware||Intel Core i7, 2.66GHz/8Gb DDR3/SSD 180Gb|
|Standard Server System Software||CentOS Linux 5 (x64) / Oracle XE10 / Tomcat 6|
|Workstation Hardware||Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2.66 GHz|
|Workstation O/S||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Microsoft® Windows® 7|